Valley House offers a full support package including practical / emotional support and also wide range of activities.
Valley house provides supported accommodation for female and male victims of domestic abuse aged from 16 years, it also includes their families (children and young people).
Referrals into the service will be taken 24 hrs a day.
Referrals can either be taken from professionals or self-referrals either by phone or by attending our office.
- A range of self-contained, family and shared accommodation
- Separate women only and male accommodation
- Accommodation for families with older male children
- Accommodation adapted for disability and carers
- Specialist support for BAMER, LGBT, older people and people with care and support needs and other underrepresented groups.
To make a referral or find out more information please contact our:
Referral Line : 0800 328 9084 (24/7)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org