Having the time and space to talk about thoughts, feelings and behaviour is important for good mental health.
When things feel chaotic, talking about what’s on your mind can help you manage your emotions as well as the practicalities of your daily life.
We offer an innovative mix of both practical and emotional support to help you deal with immediate problems as well as any underlying issues that are affecting your health and wellbeing.
Am I eligible for the Community Wellbeing Service?
To be eligible for the Community Wellbeing Service you must:
- Be 16 years of age and over
- Be ready and willing to make changes
- Be unemployed and/or financially disadvantaged
- Not receiving or eligible for any other support service locally
- Be able to attend regularly
- Have practical and/or emotional wellbeing concerns
What can the service support me with?
We cover a wide range of issues, including:
- Housing and benefits
- Debt and money management
- Life stresses
- Lack of confidence
- Social phobias
- Relationship difficulty
- Coping with loss